Problems Helped with Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy have been successfully used to help people to overcome problems for at least a hundred years!
The treatments available through Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy have evolved significantly over that period of time and today there are numerous different techniques and methods within the field, all of which use a slightly different approach.
To get an idea of the sorts of problems that I can help with, click the link on the listings below which show problems that have been resolved through these techniques.
▪ Anxiety and General Feelings of Anxiety
▪ Stress and Stress Related Conditions
▪ Depression and Feeling “Down”
▪ Alcohol Abuse and Drink Related Problems
▪ Exam nerves and Test Nerves
▪ Social phobia – The Fear of Being Judged by Others
▪ Fears & Phobias
▪ Low Self confidence and Self Esteem Issues
▪ Panic attacks and Panic “Disorder”
▪ Public speaking and Speech Making
▪ Fear of Dentists or Dental Phobia
▪ Stuttering and Stammering Problems
▪ Fear of Injections or Needles
▪ Fear of flying – Flying Phobia
▪ Obsessions and OCD
▪ Compulsions and Compulsive Behaviours
Of course there are many more symptoms and problems that I can help with and it would be impossible to list everything that can be helped with Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
What ever your worry or concern may be, don’t hesitate to contact me to arrange a consultation to chat about it.
Get In Touch
I offer a FREE 15 minute phone consultation for information about hypnosis, fees & insurance, scheduling, and if hypnosis may help you.
Just click this button to go to my contact page.
Linda M. Guhe, MSW
225 S. Merame Avenue, Suite 205
St. Louis, MO 63105-3511
All conditions that may be helped using Hypnotic Techniques also require the commitment of the patient or client.
Hypnotherapy is not magic and can only help you to make changes if you have a strong desire to change and are willing to put in a maximum effort.